Journey Back Into Imagination
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Render Test Results
After 11 hours, I got this image. It is a Kerkythea render of a Google Sketchup model. I think it came out a bit like a painting. I'm pretty pleased.
is a previous render where I didn't get the colors and levels of the 31 lighting fixtures quite right and
is the original Sketchup model from
I learned quite a bit from this round. Next lesson will be network rendering and making sure all of the components make the transfer (look closely - the window frames are missing - oops).
My new hobby is certainly not about instant gratification but it is fun for me. Next up is a
. Should be interesting.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)