At first glance, there aren't a lot of obvious changes to this. But there are a TON of technical changes. The biggest change is that the whole thing has been broken down into separate scenes to save processor power and load times. I'm now maintaining 4 different Sketchup models, customized for use in the Untiy game engine: Outside, the Ride, Captain EO interior, and the Image Works (which is not available online yet, though you can go upstairs into the pyramid for a better view). I've also turned off a lot of heavy geometry and will be fixing it to run smoother and faster in future versions. Almost every inch of these models has been rebuilt in some way for use in Unity. Programming will be easier in the future.
The ride simulation is now integrated directly into the overall model. There still isn't much to see in there but it is working. You can look around 360 degrees while on the ride and press "Enter" when you want to get off. Although it is still running at super speed for now, I do have the turntable synced up (mostly via programmer cheating) and the 90 degree rotation works as well. I'll eventually add the proper speed changes, but that will probably wait until time to sync the soundtrack.
I have already started learning and integrating audio and lighting. I'm a theatrical technician by trade so I'm having to un-learn how to use these tools. They don't really work like real life in Unity. You can see some early lighting attempts in the Captain EO scene. I also put some (at least temporary) audio in most of the indoor areas. Those elements should be working better in my next major update.
I hope you enjoy the updates. Please feel free to give me useful feedback (bad or good) or advice. I'm also always on the hunt for new reference resources. Soon I'll be crediting some great folks who have sent some wonderful material. Thank you all.