Thursday, May 26, 2011

Journey Updates

I'm starting to get my momentum back (as well as a tiny bit more spare time).  The results are new pieces and parts to my JII Recreation project.

The biggest change (which was really bugging me) is the new pyramids.  They were just just temporary shapes with a diamond-ish pattern on them before.  Now they are actual 3D structures with transparency.

I also finally tackled the ride vehicle mostly successfully.  This was my 6th attempt but I'm pretty happy with it now.

The reason for both of these new additions are the result of my starting the interior ride and Image Works lobbies.  The upstairs portion, especially, kind of required it.  You can see new photos of all these new parts at the Facebook Page or Flickr gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment