Saturday, December 17, 2011

JII Version 4.2: Fixed?

JII Web Simulation
I believe that I have fixed the problems that were causing the missing buildings in the web simulation.  It was apparently the result of some corrupted geometry in the Sketchup models.  In the process of cleaning that up, I managed to remove a lot of unnecessary parts and simplify the models.  It kind of needed to happen anyway.  I also derived a method for testing the issues at home instead of waiting to see the results the next day at work.  Turns out that the missing buildings only showed up on Windows XP machines.  Yay for compatibility mode.  Please let me know if any of you have continuing issues, but I think I got this one.
Oh... and I accidentally erased the escalators in the lobby.  Maybe when I restore them, I'll figure out how to make them work too.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment