Saturday, June 26, 2010
Design for Fun / Design a Week
I am going to try and design a themed attraction or something similar each week. Because of the short due date, these won't be polished presentations but my plan is to create enough that the entire concept is clear without me having to explain it in person. I'll post the results each Wed. I'm imposing some guidelines to work by as well:
- Each design must have a story, hopefully a good one.
- I can base designs off stories from other sources (book, TV, movies) but not more than 50% of the time.
- The attraction must contain a unique technical element that I've never seen or heard of before.
- I cannot use any ideas I've heard from other sources. The 10,000 NDAs (and implied NDAs) that I've signed still count.
- I can use parts of old ideas of my own that need a refresh or re-purpose.
- I still have to get all of my regular work done.
I'm going to try to get something finished by this coming Wed but I'm not sure if I can pull it off that quick. Worth a try though.
Projects done so far: